You have no items in your shopping cart.
We appreciate your interest in our offer, protecting your privacy is our concern. With this statement, we want to inform you, when we store data and how we use it. The following Declaration gives you an overview about how we ensure data protection and which type of data collected and for what purpose.
Megafanshop GmbH collects personal data/information from customers and visitors to the website in the framework of the service.
With this declaration, you give us your agreement that we may collect, process and use your personal data listed below for the purposes set out herein. You may cancel your consent with effect for the future at any time by sending mail to email@example.com.
§ 1 Legal Basis
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the legal basis for the processing of personal data. In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a contracting party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR is the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to implement pre-contractual actions. Insofar as processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation that is subject to our company, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR is the legal basis.
§ 2 Scope of data collection and data storage
In principle, we collect and use personal data of our users only if it is necessary for the provision of a functional website and our content and services. The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is deleted. In addition, such storage may take place if this is intended by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the responsible person is subject. Blocking or deletion of the data also takes place when a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for conclusion of a contract or fulfillment of the contract.
You can basically use our offer without revealing your identity. However, by accessing the website, our servers store data for backup purposes, such as the name of your Internet service provider, your IP address, browser type, the operating system used, referrer URL (previously viewed page), and time of your visit. These data may allow identification, but no personal exploitation takes place.
§ 3 Collection and processing of personal data
(1) Personal data are the subject of data protection. These are individual details of personal or factual circumstances of a particular or identifiable natural person. This includes, for example, information such as name, address or your telephone number.
(2) Personal data (name, address, title, password (encrypted), email addresses, billing address, possibly different delivery address, bank details, date of birth, phone numbers, company name, VAT-no., Order data, product data, payment data)are only collected in our offer if you provide it on our own initiative (e.g by ordering our newsletter, opening a customer account or ordering goods). Such data are in any case only used to the extent required and only for the purpose which you have agreed or legally permitted.
(3) For the use of the services provided in the offer and in particular for the purchase of the goods offered by us, information is required about yourself. Personal data will only be collected by us only to the extent that you provide us with your knowledge.
Customer data are collected in the following fields:
- Registration/ Quick Registration
- Guest order
- My Account
- Shopping cart
- Order confirmation
(4) With complete processing of the contract and full payment of the purchase price, your data will be blocked for further use and deleted after expiry of the tax and commercial retention periods, unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data. When registering for the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used with your consent for your own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. The deregistration is possible at any time; please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(5) If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we need an e-mail address from you, as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the given e-mail address and agree to receive the newsletter. Further data is not collected. We use this data exclusively for the delivery of the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties. You may revoke your consent to the storage of data, the e-mail address and its use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletter or by e-mail to email@example.com.
(6) As a result of contacting us through a contact form on the Internet, e-mail or in person (visit, call, trade fair visit), in which there is a storage of your personal information, we will send you a confirmation of contact in the form of customer information. In this context, there is no disclosure of the data to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation. The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection.
(7) The user has the possibility at any time to revoke his consent to the processing of the personal data. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he may object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation can not continue. The user can revoke the consent at any time by e-mail, telephone, fax or letter. All personal data stored in the course of contacting will be deleted in this case.
§ 4 Disclosure of personal data to third parties
(1) Your personal data will in principle not be made available to third parties. We will retain control and responsibility for the use of your data.
(2) In individual cases, however, the transmission of personal data is carried out in the case of order data processing, such as the dispatch of goods or if you have previously expressly consented to it. Only the data necessary for processing the service, e.g for forwarding companies and postal companies.
(3) It may also be necessary to disclose personal data to third parties if in good faith we believe that:
- i) We thus adhere to laws, regulations, and judicial statements;
- ii) to detect and prevent address fraud, security or technology problems;
- iii) to protect the interests, property and safety of Megafanshop GmbH, the users and the public in accordance with the legal order.
Our offer uses so-called cookies. Cookies are text files that are stored in the Internet browser or the Internet browser on the computer system of the user. When a user visits a website, a cookie may be stored on the user's operating system. This cookie contains a characteristic string that allows the browser to be uniquely identified when the website is reopened .
When an article is purchased, the user's data is stored and transmitted in the user session until the order is completed.
§ 6 Data collection by using Google Analytics
§ 7 Rights of the person concerned
At any time, you may request information about your personal data, rectification and deletion of your data. We reserve the right to charge a fee within the meaning of the Data Protection Act of Germany to cover the costs of the information procedure or rectification. We reserve the right - within the legal framework - to reject unfair applications, in particular those which would result in disproportionate technical consequences or threats to the safety interests of third parties. Please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems, questions and suggestions or contact the address above by post.
If your personal data are processed, you are the person concerned within the meaning of the DSGVO and you have the following rights towards the responsible person:
(1) Right to information
You may ask the person in charge to confirm if personal data concerning you is processed by us. If such processing is existing, you can demand following information from the person responsible:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed
- the categories of personal data being processed
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed
- the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage
- the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing or a right to object to such processing
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
- all available information on the source of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject
(2) Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and / or completion if the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete. The responsible person must make the correction without delay.
(3) Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
- if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the responsible person to verify the accuracy of your personal information
- the processing is unlawful and you refuse the deletion of the personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of the personal data
- the responsible person no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest by the EU or a Member State. If the restriction on processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, the person responsible will inform you before the restriction is removed.
(4) Right to deletion
You may request that personal data are deleted immediately, and we are required to delete that data immediately if any of the following is true:
- Personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent to the processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. GDPR and there is no other legal basis for processing.
- You object to the procession according to. Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you object processing according to Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR.
- Your personal data have been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data concerning you is required to fulfill a legal obligation under EU law or the law of the Member States to which the responsible person is subject.
- The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to services offered by the information society pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
(5) Right to information
If you have enforced the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of processing to the responsible person he/she is obliged to notify all recipients, to whom your personal data have been disclosed, this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless: this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have a right to the person responsible to be informed about these recipients.
(6) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to the responsible person in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance by the person responsible, if
1. the processing is based on a consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDBR and
2. the processing is done by automated means.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that the personal data relating to you are transmitted directly from one person to another, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected. The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the responsible person.
(7) Right of objection
You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object to the processing of your personal data, which take place pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f GDBR.
§ 8 Use of Facebook Social Plugins
On our website we use social plugins of the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. You can recognise the Facebook plugins on the Facebook logo or the "Like" button on our site. Overview of the Facebook plugins.
When you visit our pages, the plug-in is used to establish a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server. This gives Facebook the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the Facebook Like button while you are logged into your Facebook account, you can link the content of our pages to your Facebook profile. This allows Facebook to associate the visit of our pages with your user account. We would like to point out that as a provider of the pages, we do not receive any knowledge of the content of the transmitted data as well as their use by Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to associate the visit of our sites with your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
§ 9 Use of Instagram
On our pages, functions of the Instagram service are integrated. These functions are offered by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA. If you are logged in to your Instagram account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Instagram profile by clicking on the Instagram button. This allows Instagram to associate the visit of our pages with your user account. We would like to point out that as a provider of the pages we do not have any knowledge of the content of the transmitted data as well as their use by Instagram.
For more information, see the Instagram Privacy Statement: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
§ 10 Change in reservation